Draft beer control systems
A counting system for draft beer will allow you ...
1. Measure your real cost of sales at all times.
2. To verify that the sales revenues correspond to the quantity served.
3. Evaluate and monitor employee performance in serving beer and ordering glasses served in the POS system.
4. To be proactive in identifying, and solving problems of waste, overfilling and loss of income as soon as they arise.
A manager equipped with our control system will have the ability to define and maintain the highest profit margin possible in draft beer sales for his business!
Liquor control systems
For a 30 ml or 1 Oz shot served in 3 seconds, an additional 1/2 second increases the amount served by 16.6%.
1. Controlling the cost of alcohol sales implies that the quantities served are measured.
2. Taking inventory will help you quantify losses but will not be able to tell you if they are due to waste, overfilling or unregistered sales.
An alcohol control system allows in a single gesture to ...
3. Measure each of the doses served to reduce or even eliminate overfilling.
4. Count the doses served. You can compare with the glasses that have been ordered in your POS system.
The control system saves time and maximizes your profits. The software interface software options allow you to integrate your POS to automate tasks and save labor cost.
Copyright Auper Electronic Controls Inc 2020