Liquor Manager Live software
This Windows software allows you to configure the names of products, the pour sizes and their corresponding prices in order to configure your Eclipse control systems.
The "Live" interface features (optional) allow you to interface your Eclipse controllers to the software in real time. The Eclipse systems are then numbered and assigned to the name of the bar where they are installed in order to record the drinks served in the most useful way for you.
1. Drinks served by bartenders are automatically registered with the system number, bar name, time, selected format and price. The software will compile the totals by brand of drinks as well as the amounts due for each of the bars.
2. Liquor Manager Live software is equipped with a network POS printer module. You can configure your POS system to print the orders entered by your staff to the software just as an order is sent to the printer in the kitchen or the bar.
3. Orders entered by your staff will be recorded in the POS sales column with the time and name of the bar to be reconciled with the items served. The names of the printed items are captured automatically and the recipes are programmed in the software with the alcohols necessary to make the drink.
4. You can activate the “active” mode which requires that the order has been received in the sales column before the alcohols can be served.
5. A report of quantities served and unrelated orders will be printed and emailed at the end of the shift.
Copyright Auper Electronic Controls Inc 2020